Develops ideas, coordinates and executes the brand marketing strategy with the team in order to achieve brand and marketing objectives, maximize sales turnover, profitability, brand positioning and visibility across multiple channels. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and maintaining the Group's e-Commerce websites from the system's back-end (troubleshooting, identifying bugs and finding solutions) as well as for online marketplace
- Drive revenue growth by increasing online traffic and brand awareness
- Responsible for data analysis to increase conversion rate, basket size, repeat order & new customer purchase
- Continuous improvements to enhance users' shopping experience
- Plan promotional and advertising campaigns (digital, offline, social media and partnership activations)
- Work with the team to monitor/track promotional and marketing campaign results to measure performance
- Assist in managing and executing public relations, events, and social media strategies.
- Ensure official website, webstores and social platforms are updated with appropriate marketing assets ie banner ads, product shots that creates a cohesive design
- Planning of promotional strategies and marketing campaigns for the Group's brands with the key objective of delivering cost effective campaigns.
The successful candidate will come will the following skills & attributes:
- Possess a degree in Marketing, Business studies, Commerce or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant and solid experience in e-Commerce
- Incredibly organized with good time management skill
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Require lots of creativity, energy and enthusiasm
- Copywriting & Content creation experience is preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Technical understanding of e-Commerce solutions eg Magento and WooCommerce would be an advantage
- Basic technical knowledge and experience with HTML and CSS would be an added advantage
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.